Terms & Conditions

Website Usage

Welcome to SongDivision.com. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our privacy policy govern SongDivision’s relationship with you in relation to this website. The term “SongDivision” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 24 Water St, Wahroonga NSW 2076, Australia. Our ABN is 45 122 019 523. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.

The use of this website is subject to the following terms:

The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.

Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.

Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.

This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.

All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.

Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.

From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).

You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without SongDivision’s prior written consent.

Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of NSW, Australia.

 

Payments & Refunds

The following Terms & Conditions outline SongDivision’s payment and refund policy:

Payment

70% of your total fee is due upon booking and is required to secure your Event. The remaining 30% of your total fee is due 30 days prior to your Event.

Late Payments

If, for any reason, your final payment is not received within the above stated period, an additional 5% will be added to the total booking fee.

Additional Expenses

For requests that incur an additional cost to the original quote, you will need to agree to the cost by email before SongDivision will manage the request. SongDivision will issue a ‘wash-up’ invoice shortly after your event to reflect such charges. You will honor all agreed, additional expenses accordingly.

Cancellation

(a) If You intend to cancel a confirmed Booking for any reason, You MUST notify SongDivision of your intended cancellation immediately upon becoming aware of it.

(b) 50% of your total fee is owed by You if Booking is cancelled for any reason at any point following our receipt of the signed contract or receipt of the deposit payment, and more than 30 days before the Event.

(c) 100% of your total fee is owed by You if Booking is cancelled for any reason 30 or fewer days before the Event.

(d) In the event that You wish to cancel the Booking for any reason and reschedule it, Song Division will retain the right to enforce this cancellation clause in full, but will make all reasonable efforts to avoid having to do so. The Booking can only be considered “rescheduled” when a new, identical Booking that is within two months of the original Booking and in the same location is contracted in writing. Otherwise, the event will be considered cancelled. Furthermore, a contracted Booking can only be rescheduled once. You will still be responsible for any out-of-pocket expenses incurred by a change of date, included but not limited to venue deposits and lost wages for musicians. We will endeavor to keep these charges to a minimum wherever possible.

(e) If SongDivision believes that your Event may be detrimental to SongDivision or affect our security or reputation, we reserve the right to cancel your Booking. We accept no contingent liability for any consequential loss or damage sustained by You and resulting from Song Division’s action.